[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Fwd: 20171128 Work Track 5 TOR for WT Consideration + comments - Aslam Mohamed Redline

Aslam Mohamed aslam at rnaip.com
Mon Dec 4 23:32:21 UTC 2017

I hope Kavouss that you understand the message instead of rejecting it by reacting adversely to the messenger. Once you get that, WT5 work will be a song. Nobody is out to get anyone, oh pleez.

Kind Regards
Aslam Mohamed. Advocate
Business Development
iP +1 646 243 9857<tel:+1%20646%20243%209857>

[https://higherlogicdownload.s3.amazonaws.com/IPO/MessageImages/e8c178193df6475281bb991a2e32c8d7.png]
RNA, Technology and IP Attorneys.
rnaip.com<http://rnaip.com/>