[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Agenda for the next call WT5 - Wednesday 6th December at 14 UTC

Annebeth Lange annebeth.lange at norid.no
Tue Dec 5 13:45:28 UTC 2017

We will, as soon as all comments are received. We set the deadline for input to 14 UTC today.

Kindly
Annebeth

From: Carlos Raul Gutierrez <carlosraul at gutierrez.se>
Date: Tuesday, 5 December 2017 at 14:39
To: "gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 at icann.org" <gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 at icann.org>, "Annebeth B. Lange" <annebeth.lange at norid.no>, "gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 at icann.org" <gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Agenda for the next call WT5 - Wednesday 6th December at 14 UTC

Please add link to last version of ToR draft

Thank you
On December 5, 2017 4:13:40 AM CST, Annebeth Lange <annebeth.lange at norid.no> wrote:
Dear WT5 members

Please find the suggested agenda for the next call. The co-leaders will focus on getting an agreement on the Terms of Reference. Thank you for sending in your comments. The staff will summarize for discussion and hopefully decision on Wednesday.

  1.  Welcome and Agenda Review
  2.  SOI Updates
  3.  Terms of Reference Review
  4.  Any Other Business

Looking forward to talking to you on Wednesday.

Kind regards from the leadership team for WT5,

Olga Cavalli, GAC
Martin Sutton, GNSO
Christopher Wilkinson, ALAC
Annebeth Lange, ccNSO