[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Corr. Re: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 5: Conference call, 20.00 UTC, 20 December 2017

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at igf-mu.org
Wed Dec 20 15:27:31 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please accept my apologies for not attending the call today.

Best regards

Dave

On 20/12/2017 17:52, Sebastien Pensis wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Due to obligations at the IGF, I am unable to attend the call. My
> apologies and I will catch up with the minutes to prepare for the next
> call.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sebastien

Thanks and best regards

*Dave Kissoondoyal, **MBA, ACMI*

President

*Internet Governance Forum Mauritius*

www.igf-mu.org <http://www.igf-mu.org/>

1st Floor, NG Tower, Wall Street, Ebene, Mauritius

Phone: +230 5291 4022  Fax : +230 677 8059    Mobile : +230 5257 8703

Email dave at igf-mu.org <mailto:dave at igf-mu.org> | Personal Page
<http://www.kissoondoyal.com> |http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauritius |https://www.facebook.com/InternetGovernanceForum/

The information contained in this transmission, including any
attachments hereto, is confidential information intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of
communication in error, please contact the sender at the information
provided and return any and all copies of this communication to the sender