[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Regarding Meeting Invitations

喬敬 chiao at brandma.co
Wed Nov 29 02:03:02 UTC 2017

Hi Julie,

I received the previous reminder with meeting time at 1400 UTC. I did not
receive the updated reminder with meeting time at 0500UTC.

Please help confirm. Thanks very much!

Ching

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 4:53 AM, Julie Bisland <julie.bisland at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> We are receiving many requests from members to re-send the Meeting Invite
> for the call on 29 November 2017. If you have not received the invite,
> please check your spam folder first, as this seems to be the issue in most
> cases. If not found, then please contact gnso-secs at icann.org to request
> the invite.
>

> As a reminder, only members are allowed to join the calls. Observers may
> review the transcript/recordings posted to the wiki page after the call has
> ended, wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/jAhyB
>

> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Julie
>

> *Julie Bisland*
>
> GNSO SO/AC Support coordinator

> *Email:*  julie.bisland at icann.org
>
> *Skype ID:*  79613b691cb8a6c1
>

> Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses
> <http:///learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer
> pages
> <https://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>

Ching Chiao
Founder & CEO
Brandma Internet Group
中域国际集团
www.brandma.com

+886.918.211372 || +86.135.2018.7032 || +1.908.4990050
Beijing . Chengdu . Hangzhou . Hong Kong . Shenzhen. Taipei