[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Apologies

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Wed Apr 4 14:00:28 UTC 2018

Hello Greg,

Thank you for this, we have noted your apology for today’s meeting.

Kind regards,
Michelle

From: Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 <gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 8:59 AM
To: Icann Gnso Newgtld Wg Wt5 <gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 at icann.org>
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Apologies

With apologies, I will not be able to attend today's call, as I have a board meeting scheduled for the same time.

To echo Jorge, my positions should be known from the list, etc.  Of course, what is not known (and not yet in existence) is the consensus I would help fashion and/or be able to live with on any point.  In the end, this is more important than my current positions.

Greg