[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] WT5 Agenda, Work Plan & Consensus Call on Country & Territory Names - Please review before our call.

Adrian Carballo ainfodata at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 23:02:05 UTC 2018

 Dear colleagues,

thanks for these documents.

I agree with Katrin Olmer in relation to adding a reference to the 2012
AGB, as proposed by her: “This recommendation is <identical/a revision> to
the Applicant Guidebook 2012”.

I also agree with Christoper W. in relation with reordering the agenda (point
4 of the proposed agenda be moved up to point 1) , as there seems to be
some consensus about the previous categories.

Most of the conflicts related with geographic names in the first round were
/ are still related with non AGB listed names.

So I find the suggestion of reordering the agenda useful in relation with
this important issue, so the group can have more time to work on it.

Looking forward for the call tomorrow

Best regards

Adrian Carballo
President