[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] WT5 Agenda, Work Plan & Consensus Call on Country & Territory Names - Please review before our call.

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:02:59 UTC 2018

I don’t think there is an anti-government bias here.  There is a difference
of views regarding the granting of preferences to governments.  Calling
that “anti-government” is just an attempt to delegitimize or push back
against a broad set of views without making any substantive argument.

There are any number of non-governmental groups in the ICANN ecosystem —
but no “anti-government” ones.

Beat regards,

Greg