[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Initial Report - final version for publication

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:50:44 UTC 2018

Staff and all,

The addition of the word “perceived” in the second edit is inappropriate,
adds a note of skepticism, and changes the meaning of the sentence.

*This needs to be removed before publication.  *

Alternatively, we can add words like “perceived”, “claimed” and “alleged”
liberally throughout the rest of the document.  I think the first option is
easier to deal with.  Thank you.

Best regards,

Greg