[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] ALAC WT5 Co-Leader

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 12 03:01:02 UTC 2018

I would like to announce that Christopher Wilkinson has stepped down
as the ALAC-appointed Co-Leader of WT5 on Geographic Names at the
Top-Level. Christopher will still remain active in the PDP and WT5 as
a Member of both.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Christopher for his
significant efforts, and I have no doubt that he will be a major
contributor as we work to coming to an equitable resolution in this
difficult area.

The ALAC will be naming a replacement shortly.

Alan Greenberg
Chair, ALAC