[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Proposed Agenda - Work Track 5 - Wednesday 6 June 2018 at 20:00 UTC

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:59:36 UTC 2018

Dear WT5 colleagues,

I trust this email finds you well.

In preparation for our weekly call next Wednesday 6 June, we are sending
you the proposed agenda for the call:

1. Welcome/Agenda Review/SOI Review (5 mins)

2. Feedback on Working Document (10 mins)

3. ICANN62 Planning Update (5 mins)

4. Discussion of Potential Areas of Agreement - Geographic Names in the AGB
other than city names (25 mins)

5. Discussion of City Names - time permitting (10 mins)

6. AOB (5 mins)

Calling details will be sent by ICANN staff before the call.

Best regards to all and have a great week!

Olga Cavalli
Javier Rúa-Jovet
Martin Sutton
Annebeth Lange