[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP: Work Track 5 Comments

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Jun 29 01:12:34 UTC 2018

Thanks Greg, for doing the research that I did not do. I was just
relying on the following footnote on the first page

 1. World Population Prospects (2017 Revision)
    <https://esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/>- United Nations population estimates
    and projections.

Upon checking this source, however, I see that there is a huge database
of info that worldpopulationreview.com must have used to compile the
info they present on their site -- who knows why they do this, it is
quite a bit of work. There are various sites that use this UN info -- I
guess we could maybe consider it a valid source. Saying that, I am
absolutely not an expert in this kind of data gathering.

Marita