[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] (no subject)

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Jun 29 02:13:11 UTC 2018

Thanks. This is great. In the end, if we agree to go this way -- i.e.
setting aside some cities according to an agreed upon set of
characteristics -- we need to find a credible list to work from.

In addition to what you have posted here, we might also be able to use
this list of large cities
http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/urbanization/the_worlds_cities_in_2016_data_booklet.pdf
<http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/urbanization/the_worlds_cities_in_2016_data_booklet.pdf>(which
is derived from a larger database) and World Population Sources
https://esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/

Marita