[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] PLEASE READ - NEW SESSION INFORMATION ICANN61

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Mar 14 10:13:10 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Due to security difficulties, (see Goran's blog
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_news_blo
g_issues-2Dwith-2Dadobe-2Dconnect-2Dat-2Dicann61&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwl
l3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTB
s0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=fxijpUJu6LmmroHN9tH8OL-ro_yRzrp5RcsF-DsRnHY&s=_RqTDbLxF
ZWrmTMt09Hldqs9KQbB7-Kg-pZFjJw0ink&e=> here[icann.org]) the Adobe Connect
room facilities will no longer be available to ICANN61 participants. In
order to minimize disruption, we have the following steps we encourage you
to follow:

1.	TO JOIN THE AUDIO

*	Audio streaming will be available for all open, public meetings.
Links can be find on the ICANN61 schedule meeting pages:
<https://61.schedule.icann.org/> https://61.schedule.icann.org/
*	The audio bridge is available for those who would like to ask
questions or comment over the telephone. Dial in details for open GNSO
sessions can be found here:  <https://community.icann.org/x/3wC8B>
https://community.icann.org/x/3wC8B

2.	TO ACCESS THE PRESENTATIONS

*	All presentations and documents which were to be shown in the AC
room will be uploaded to the corresponding page on the ICANN61 schedule
meeting pages:  <https://61.schedule.icann.org/>
https://61.schedule.icann.org/
*	Presentations and documents will also be circulated via email on
demand

3.	ASKING QUESTIONS AND COMMENTING IN WRITTEN FORMAT

*	These will be handed via live management of email comments and
questions by the Remote Participation Manager. Please see list of meeting
room email addresses here:  <https://61.schedule.icann.org/pages/2350>
https://61.schedule.icann.org/pages/2350

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We encourage participants who
have not already done so to download the ICANN61 mobile app by searching for
"ICANN61" in your app stores. Please do not hesitate to email us at
<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> gnso-secs at icann.org if you need a dial out
specifying which meeting you would like to join and your preferred contact
number.

 Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine

Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)

Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org

Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our i
<applewebdata://EB3A6F47-9760-400D-A39B-A7EFFC56B467/learn.icann.org/courses
/gnso> nteractive courses and visiting the
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gn
so.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgM
FAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUh
becsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EH
toX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=> GNSO Newcomer
pages