[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] "Intended Use" Discussion

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed May 9 05:03:08 UTC 2018

Jeff and all,

I had already started such a table a couple of weeks ago, which I have now
revised to harmonize with your suggested categories.  I was also able to
pull in a lot of information from ICANNWiki, so we actually have a really
good start.  It still could use some clean-up (ok, a lot of clean-up), but
I think it is well over the first hurdle for projects like this.

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jPa4jdBgo8P2aC6G4pzLoFTfyocIeon8qVD7Q9mlM5A/edit?usp=sharing
Anyone can edit, but please use "suggest" mode for any edits that are not
simply facts (no matter your position....)

Greg