[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Qualifying the threshold for requirement of letters of non-objection!

Javier Rua javrua at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:57:46 UTC 2018

Alexander,

Thanks for your profound thoughts.  As I read them, particularly your “wooded & deforested property metaphor”, I’m reminded of the environmental law/policy concept of sustainable development. It’s by no means perfectly applicable to TLDs or the name-space in general, but I do feel you  make a point that we are not here to degrade precious resources, but to help create policies that allow these resources to be managed in a reasonable and rational way in the long term.

Regards!

Javier Rúa-Jovet
ALAC

+1-787-396-6511