[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] applicant contractual obligations

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Nov 16 16:34:32 UTC 2018

Hello. I am wondering whether there is anything in the contract of a
domain name holder that prevents that holder from selling the name to a
higher bidder. I am asking this as it came up in a recent conversation
in our community and, given our lengthy discussions here about domain
name parking/scalping of city or other geo-names, I have assumed that
there were no such restrictions. But, being fairly new here, I was
unable to confirm or deny this idea.

Thanks for any clarification

Marita