[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] applicant contractual obligations

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Nov 16 20:54:48 UTC 2018

Thanks Alexander and anyone else who weights in. Sorry for my misuse of
terms -- language is an issue, even for English speakers (sigh).

But you realized what I was getting at and answered my question. And so,
the suggestion that there might be contract language in place which
would prevent the "flipping" (as it is known in the real estate
business) of names is incorrect. Indeed, the current situation almost
seems to encourage such activity.

Marita