[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Proposed Agenda and Reminder to Submit Input on Initial Report - Work Track 5 meeting - 14 November 2018

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Nov 20 23:14:37 UTC 2018

The doctrine or principle of specialty is most definitely not an “absurd extradition reference.”  Quite to the contrary – it is the bedrock principle of extradition law with which I dealt every day of my life.  I don’t know trademark law at all – but I do know that, without a doubt, the phrase “specialty” has at least two very distinct and different meanings.  We do everyone a disservice if we just try to ignore that and write with ambiguity.

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660