[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Motion to include a notion of “Elimination of the 'non-geo use provision' for sizeable cities” in the report

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Wed Sep 5 20:23:07 UTC 2018

I support the suggestions from Greg below regarding “notions” to include in the report and would add that it is important for our report to be balanced and inclusive of the views expressed by a number of participants through the course of our work and those suggested additions would help to facilitate that balance and significantly improve the report.

Thanks,
Robin