[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Notes & Action Items - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Work Track 5 - 24 July 2019

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 12:53:31 UTC 2019

Dear Martin, Julie and Emily,

*RE: Preventative and curative mechanisms (e3): *

-- The comment from the geoTLD.group supports additional preventative
measures (second bullet).  ALAC also? * ACTION: Staff will check.*

Please note that I have posted within the Googledoc on page 28, my proposed
edits and explanation to the point I raised on e3 with respect to ALAC's
comments .

Kind regards,
Justine
-----