[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] FW: Work Track 5 Final Report

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Sat Nov 2 12:13:36 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Please see below.

Kind regards,
Emily

From: Emily Barabas <emily.barabas at icann.org>
Date: Friday, 1 November 2019 at 14:01
To: "gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org" <gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org>
Subject: Work Track 5 Final Report

Sent on behalf of the Work Track 5 co-leaders

Dear all,

Please find attached the Work Track 5 Final Report to the full Working Group, which Work Track 5 has adopted by consensus. We will be presenting this report to the Working Group during two sessions tomorrow, Saturday 2 November in room 511A:

  *   12:15-13:15<https://66.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1116885>
  *   13:30-15:00<https://66.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1116886>

We look forward to your participation in these sessions.

Kind regards,

WT5 Co-Leaders
Olga Cavalli, Annebeth Lange, Javier Rúa-Jovet, Martin Sutton

Emily Barabas | Policy Manager
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email: emily.barabas at icann.org | Phone: +31 (0)6 84507976