[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Consensus call - WT5 Final Report to the Full Working Group - Deadline 28 October

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Tue Oct 22 22:20:01 UTC 2019

I do not support the Recommendations.  In particular, I continue to
disagree with No. 1 as there is no legitimate justification for reserving
.LL TLDs for future country-codes.  And I think the other two
Recommendations are more confusing than clarifying.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1.415.738.8087
http://rodenbaugh.law