[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Proposed Agenda for 4 April 2016

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Sun Apr 3 19:02:36 UTC 2016

Dear Kavouss,

We have noted all of those great suggestions from the previous call and have them as action items.  Many of them relate to Track 3 which we will address at a later point when we split up into different subteams to work on the different tracks.  I would also like to remind the Working Group to review the ICANN Final Implementation Report at https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/program-review-29jan16-en.pdf.  That may address some of the topics you reference below.

On our next call, the plan is to review the 2007 high level principles, make sure we think they are still relevant (or whether they need some changes) and see if there are any high level overall principles we should be coming up with to govern the introduction of subsequent TLDs.  Then, time permitting, we will go into the first one or two overall questions.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514