[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Hello and timing on first call

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu Feb 11 20:32:00 UTC 2016

Dear WG Members,

As noted by Paul, staff has established a Doodle poll to identify the WG¹s
preferred day and time for the initial meeting, available here:
http://doodle.com/poll/ckziy55irvr3x3nm. Please try to provide your response
by 15 February 23:59 UTC to allow for a reasonable amount of time for the
GNSO Secretariat to possibly reschedule the meeting and provide notice to WG
members. Apologies to the WG members who have already penciled in the
meeting time into their schedules, though the previously circulated meeting
time of 25 February at 16:00 UTC remains an option.

Also as noted by Paul, there is unfortunately no perfect time for a WG this
large and dispersed, so it may be beneficial to consider rotating meetings
times to better accommodate participation from all WG members. It is
anticipated that the meeting schedule will be a topic of discussion during
the first meeting.

Best,
Steve

Steven Chan