[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Scheduling Call for 29 February: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures WG

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Tue Feb 23 22:15:26 UTC 2016

Dear WG Members,

Thank you for your continued participation in the Doodle poll regarding the
recurring meeting schedule post ICANN55.

Separately, regarding the upcoming WG call that is currently scheduled for
29 February at 22:00 UTC, unfortunately, staff missed a conflict with a
Special GNSO Council meeting (which I would note Paul McGrady, at least,
raised as a concern during the first call). As a result, we have prepared a
Doodle poll to select an alternative time, which I am hoping to complete by
Wednesday, 23:39 UTC to allow for some advanced notice to WG members. Please
note your availability in the poll here and apologies for the confusion:
http://doodle.com/poll/gc6k935c9qqzxdm2.

Best,
Steve