[Gnso-newgtld-wg] - Proposed Agenda

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Wed Jun 1 21:22:27 UTC 2016

Dear Avri,

I know the title

“New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG”

is horrible. But in the letter you use different ways to cut it short
(The Working Group, the PDP WG, etc.) it would be most useful to use one
standard short version of this horrible title, even the Adobe shortcut
could do it, “consistently” over the whole length of the letter.

txs

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg