[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Adobe, and .PDF files

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Aug 31 00:55:40 UTC 2018

Christopher, I open loads on ICANN-sent PDFs on
several devices and have never encountered
anything remotely akin to what you describe. It
would be useful if you can give an example of a
specific file and where it was fetched from (ie
its URL) or what e-mail it was attached to so we
can see if the problem is unique to you or more widespread.

Alan