[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Latest Version of Compromise Closed Generic Text

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Mon Jul 13 19:37:26 UTC 2020

> On 13 Jul 2020, at 16:32, Aikman-Scalese, Anne <AAikman at lrrc.com> wrote:
>
> Rubens and Marc,
> Please let’s not accuse the Board of bad faith in how it processes GAC Consensus Advice.  Jeff definitely has the right approach to this issue and the door is open to reconsidering policy when the public comment comes in.

Saying good faith or bad faith would imply knowledge of private communications I don't have; professional wrestling is a theatrical entertainment where what gets publicised is less than what the players discussed and agreed to. But I stand by what I said that a number of GAC Advice implementations are actually rejections, for the good and bad of it.

Rubens