[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Monday, 27 July at 15:00 UTC for 90 Minutes

mail@christopherwilkinson.eu CW mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Fri Jul 24 17:00:06 UTC 2020

Good evening:

Thankyou. May I nevertheless suggest that we take Point 4, first.

Indeed, there has been a tendency for the latter points of our agendas to be referred to subsequent meetings.
Furthermore, we have already benefited from several hours of discussion, tweaking private auctions.

Regards

Christopher Wilkinson