[gnso-newmtgstrat-dt] Proposed Agenda - GNSO New Meeting Strategy Drafting Team

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Apr 8 13:35:15 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the GNSO New Meeting Strategy drafting team meeting which has been scheduled for Thursday 9 April at 13.00 UTC. Note that I've updated the document that was circulated earlier with a draft block schedule that the DT may want to use to further develop the proposed schedule for meetings A, B and C (see attached). For meetings A and C I've already completed some entries based on the current GNSO meeting schedule, but of course, it will all be open to review and discussion.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda - GNSO New Meeting Strategy Drafting Team

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Confirm role of DT and proposed timeline
  3.  Review draft document and discuss how to complete draft schedule (see attached)
  4.  Confirm next steps / next meeting.