[gnso-newmtgstrat-dt] FW: Meeting B Format

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Jul 6 10:34:59 UTC 2015

For your information, please see below some additional information that was
shared with the SO/AC leaders on behalf Nick Tomasso concerning meeting B.
Also note that one of the action items from the ICANN meeting in Buenos
Aires is for Jonathan to write to the ICANN Board to update them concerning
the GNSO planning for the new ICANN meeting strategy and enquire about the
plans of the ICANN Board, especially with regards to meeting B.

Best regards,

Marika