[gnso-newmtgstrat-dt] REMINDER Complete doodle! GNSO ICANN Meeting Strategy Drafting Team

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Jun 12 23:12:50 UTC 2015

Dear All

REMINDER, please complete the doodle poll

http://doodle.com/shfa4is4k358msrz

Thank you all for your feedback received to date. As mentioned before, we would like to see whether it is possible to schedule an informal meeting to allow for an exchange of views that will help inform our further work on the planning and scheduling for the new ICANN meeting Strategy. In order to confirm your availability, please complete the following doodle poll:

http://doodle.com/shfa4is4k358msrz

For your information, you'll find attached the draft GNSO skeleton schedule to conform to the plans for the new ICANN meeting strategy.

Volker Greimann

Dear All,

On behalf of the recently formed GNSO ICANN Meeting Strategy Drafting Team, I am reaching out to you to inform you of this drafting team's activities. The drafting team has been formed to develop a skeleton schedule for GNSO related meetings taking into account the new ICANN Meeting Strategy which will begin in 2016. Our aim is to have a first draft available for review and discussion by the GNSO at ICANN53 in Buenos Aires. However, as the success of this new ICANN Meeting Strategy will heavily rely on our ability to co-ordinate our efforts with other parts of the community, and in order to minimize overlap and conflict, we would like to suggest setting some time aside in Buenos Aires to review and discuss the plans with representatives of all SO/ACs. Note that this is intended to be an informal exchange of views, and as such we plan to make use of one of the sign-up rooms that are available, unless there are any objections to this approach. Should someone else in addition or instead of you be invited to this meeting, please let the GNSO Secretariat know (mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org). We expect to confirm the proposed time and date closer to the meeting (possibly using a doodle poll to find the most suitable moment).

It is our understanding that the new ICANN Meeting Strategy will also likely be a topic of conversation between the SO/AC/SG/C leaders during their meeting Friday prior to the start of the ICANN meeting, so any input coming out of that session will hopefully feed into our conversation.

For your information, I've included the latest GNSO draft that is currently under review and discussion by the drafting team. Note that this draft is subject to further change but it may give you an idea of our current approach and thinking. We will make sure to share the final version with you ahead of ICANN53.

Should you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

On behalf of the drafting team,

Volker Greimann

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org

--

Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Volker A. Greimann

- Rechtsabteilung -

Key-Systems GmbH

Im Oberen Werk 1

66386 St. Ingbert

Tel.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 901

Fax.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 851

Email: vgreimann at key-systems.net<mailto:vgreimann at key-systems.net>

Web: www.key-systems.net<http://www.key-systems.net> / www.RRPproxy.net<http://www.RRPproxy.net>www.domaindiscount24.com<http://www.domaindiscount24.com> / www.BrandShelter.com<http://www.BrandShelter.com>

Folgen Sie uns bei Twitter oder werden Sie unser Fan bei Facebook:

www.facebook.com/KeySystems<http://www.facebook.com/KeySystems>www.twitter.com/key_systems<http://www.twitter.com/key_systems>

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Siffrin

Handelsregister Nr.: HR B 18835 - Saarbruecken

Umsatzsteuer ID.: DE211006534

Member of the KEYDRIVE GROUP

www.keydrive.lu<http://www.keydrive.lu>

Der Inhalt dieser Nachricht ist vertraulich und nur für den angegebenen Empfänger bestimmt. Jede Form der Kenntnisgabe, Veröffentlichung oder Weitergabe an Dritte durch den Empfänger ist unzulässig. Sollte diese Nachricht nicht für Sie bestimmt sein, so bitten wir Sie, sich mit uns per E-Mail oder telefonisch in Verbindung zu setzen.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Volker A. Greimann

- legal department -

Key-Systems GmbH

Im Oberen Werk 1

66386 St. Ingbert

Tel.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 901

Fax.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 851

Email: vgreimann at key-systems.net<mailto:vgreimann at key-systems.net>

Web: www.key-systems.net<http://www.key-systems.net> / www.RRPproxy.net<http://www.RRPproxy.net>www.domaindiscount24.com<http://www.domaindiscount24.com> / www.BrandShelter.com<http://www.BrandShelter.com>

Follow us on Twitter or join our fan community on Facebook and stay updated:

www.facebook.com/KeySystems<http://www.facebook.com/KeySystems>www.twitter.com/key_systems<http://www.twitter.com/key_systems>

CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Registration No.: HR B 18835 - Saarbruecken

V.A.T. ID.: DE211006534

Member of the KEYDRIVE GROUP

www.keydrive.lu<http://www.keydrive.lu>

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Furthermore it is not permitted to publish any content of this email. You must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, kindly notify the author by replying to this e-mail or contacting us by telephone.