[Gnso-pdp-impl] GNSO PDP Improvements

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Mar 12 14:44:13 UTC 2014

Dan, Gabriela, Klaus, Mikey,

Thank you very much for volunteering to join the GNSO PDP Improvements
Discussion Group. As indicated, we are especially looking for your
assistance in relation to item 3 (increase pool of PDP volunteers) and 5
(improved online tools and training) of the proposed PDP Improvements (see
latest version attached). As it is probably difficult to schedule a call
before everyone departs before Singapore, how about trying to find some F2F
time when we are all there? I could try to find a room or we could try to
find a quiet corner? Are there any days that work better than others? For
example, would Sunday after 16.30 work, or are you meeting with your
respective SG/C?

Best regards,

Marika