[Gnso-pdp-impl] GNSO PDP Improvements

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Mar 12 15:06:47 UTC 2014

hi Marika,

Sunday evening is starting to get complicated as the non-Contracted Parties House is trying to get together informally that evening.  what about the gap between the end of the day Saturday and our informal Council gathering for dinner?  would there be time in there?  or perhaps the evening before (Friday)?  is everybody going to be in town that early?  that’s another possibility for me.