[Gnso-pdp-impl] GNSO PDP Improvements

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sat Mar 22 04:48:44 UTC 2014

Shall we try to find a quiet corner tomorrow at lunch time (12.15) to start
our conversation? As a reminder, as identified by the PDP Improvements, the
next step for this group would be to:
* Review existing outreach efforts and determine whether there are any
actions the GNSO Council should be taking to increase the pool of PDP
volunteers (item 3)
* Review existing online tools & training efforts and determine whether
there are any additional actions should be taken by the GNSO Council and/or
provide input on how existing activities may be further improved / modified
in order to contribute to the success of the PDP (item 5)

Best regards,

Marika