[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Reminder: informal meeting tomorrow (Thursday)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Nov 20 21:58:21 UTC 2013

Dear Working Group members,

Just a reminder that we will be meeting on Thursday 21 November, from
0800-0900 Buenos Aires time (1100-1200 UTC) in Retiro B ­ and remote
participation facilities will be available.

We have also set up a wiki for the WG, where we have posted the WG Charter ­
which contains the policy questions that the GNSO Council chartered the
group to discuss and develop recommendations for ­ and some background
documents such as the Staff Paper reporting on the conclusion of the RAA
negotiation process, prior relevant work such as the GNSO-ALAC RAA Final
Report and the Whois Review Team's Final Report, and the Expert Working
Group's Initial and Status Update Reports:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43983094

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org

* One World. One Internet. *