[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] First (informal) meeting this Thursday during ICANN 48 in Buenos Aires

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Nov 20 22:00:43 UTC 2013

David, it is listed under GNSO RAA Remaining Issues Drafting Team ­ we
apologize for the confusion, but we had to book the room and time slot
before the GNSO Council chartered the Working Group at the end of October,
and did not wish to presume at the time we made the request that there would
not be a drafting team created instead.

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org

* One World. One Internet. *