[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Summary Paper for PPSAI WG on Key Definitions & Other Whois Work

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Nov 29 17:09:01 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Following from Marika's email (below), please find attached the requested
summary document that includes a list of key definitions, notes of prior
community work on related Whois topics, excerpts from relevant reports and a
list of links to the background materials and WG wiki page.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org

* One World. One Internet. *