[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] For your review - revised template Category B -question 2

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Apr 14 16:00:34 UTC 2014

Hi Marika,
In light of Volker and Stephanie's point, perhaps a similar footnote
would be valuable in Cat B- ques 2 reflecting that:
[footnote] Others across several SG groups voiced support (over several
discussions) for a standard in which verification and validation of p/p
registration would not exceed that required of current domain name
registrations under the 2013 RAA -- for many reasons, including those
listed above.

Best,
Kathy