[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] For your review - revised template Category B -question 2

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Apr 14 16:06:00 UTC 2014

Kathy, that is what the preliminary recommendation currently says so your
proposed footnote appears to be a duplication? The footnote that was added
per the suggestion of Steve just clarifies that the support for this
preliminary recommendation (to validate and verify in a manner consistent
with the 2013 RAA requirements) may need to be revisited following the
outcome of the deliberations on the other charter questions.

Best regards,

Marika