[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for WG meeting on Tuesday 22 April

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Apr 21 17:33:38 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

The proposed agenda for the next meeting is as follows:
1. Roll Call/SOI Update
2. Continue discussion of template for Category B Question 3 (including
"side questions" pertaining to renewals and transfers)
3. (if time permits) Begin deliberations on template for Category C Question
1
4. Next Steps/Next Meeting

Please note that the WG wiki page has been updated with the latest draft
templates as well as the ³side questions² on renewals and transfers (also
included in the prior message, below). In addition, we have added links to
the ERRP and IRTP, and to the GNSO¹s working pages on the latter:
https://community.icann.org/x/kzvRAg

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org

* One World. One Internet. *