[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] last transfer thoughts

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Apr 22 11:34:19 UTC 2014

Kathy

At a technical level, if the FOA email can get through to you behind your P/P service, then there's no reason to publish / reveal the underlying contact details . ..

The reason we usually ask people to remove the service at the moment is, to the best of my knowledge, because a LOT of the emails don't reach their destination ie. The FOA email isn't relayed ..

BUT

You would need to have a mechanism to make sure that GD's PP stuff wasn't being used in whois (or its replacement) once the domain is no longer with them.

Regards

Michele

PS: I've only had one coffee so I could be missing something really obvious and dumb . ..

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions