[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] The threshold question before Category C, Question 1

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Apr 29 15:35:21 UTC 2014

And as someone who echoed the term verbally and in the chat, I also apologize and withdraw.

Thank you--

J.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 29, 2014, at 10:11, "Kathy Kleiman" <kathy at kathykleiman.com<mailto:kathy at kathykleiman.com>> wrote:

+1, 2 and 3 to Tim, but with apologies to the Chair for the rhetoric.  The term "rathole" popped out. I withdraw it and apologize to anyone anyone I inadvertently offended.
Best,
Kathy
 :

Agree with further discussion of the threshold here. I do not appreciate that the Chair just decides to call some of our concerns "rhetoric" and then decide on his own to move on. Steve, normally I consider you a very reasonable and fair WG member, here and in the past. But that was uncalled for and clearly panders to your own personal view, not that of the WG as a whole. As a result, this must be discussed further next week.

Tim