[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Revised E-1 template

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Aug 1 17:03:13 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

Please find attached for your review the updated E-1 template, revised
following the call this past Tuesday. Please note that the template reflects
ongoing discussions, although we have now begun moving presumably completed
discussions into the Preliminary Conclusions section. We will continue to do
so as the WG moves toward finalizing its deliberations on this question ­ as
such, we have included sub-headings in the usual ³WG Discussion/Response²
column in the hope that this will aid your review of the current options
under discussion.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org