[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda for WG call on 5 August 2014

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Mon Aug 4 14:47:41 UTC 2014

Thanks, Mary.

To all, our timetable has slipped a bit. We would like to avoid that happening. Also, as I suggested earlier today, the slippage may be partly because we are focusing on details that are beyond the WG’s scope.

We will focus our E-1 discussion tomorrow on 1) should providers be required to notify requestors of delivery failures and 2) what kinds of relay requests must be forwarded? All? All that are possible given reasonable commercial standards (check the template for a more eloquent statement of that position :) )? Only items from specific classes of requestors?

We expect to move to E2 30 minutes into the call at the latest, maybe earlier if it starts to look like E2 discussion will enlighten the second E1 topic.

Talk to you tomorrow morning.

Don