[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposal contactability

Valeriya Sherman VSherman at sgbdc.com
Mon Aug 18 17:03:01 UTC 2014

Hi Volker,

A "legal communication" is certainly something we would have to carefully define as a group, but as a starting point, I would define it as any communication by an individual or entity that asserts a problem connected to the ownership or use of a domain name by the beneficial registrant based on and citing the laws of any jurisdiction. The communication need not threaten a lawsuit, or be made by a law firm to constitute a "legal communication."  The communication would be submitted via the accepted, to-be-determined means of communication.

Best,
Val

Valeriya Sherman
Silverberg, Goldman & Bikoff, L.L.P.