[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Update on PPSAI F2F WG Meeting in Los Angeles

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Aug 21 14:47:46 UTC 2014

Yes, we are planning to have remote participation. However, it would be
helpful to know how many people are planning to participate remotely and
whether they are planning to participate the whole day or only parts of the
day as that will help us in the planning of the meeting ­ for example,
avoiding break-out sessions (should we decide to use those) when there are a
lot of remote participants on the call or not have any at all to ensure that
everyone can participate in all discussions. Feel free to let me know
off-list whether you are planning to participate remotely, and if so, for
the whole day or only part of it. FWIW, we expect that the meeting will run
from approx. 9.30 ­ 17.30 PST (16.30 ­ 00.30 UTC).

Best regards,

Marika