[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda and documents for review for WG call on Tuesday 9 December

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Dec 8 15:09:27 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Per Don¹s email (below), the proposed agenda for the next WG call on Tuesday
9 December is:
1. Roll Call/Updates to SOI
2. Finalize WG recommendations on Category E ­ Relay (see attached document
and Don¹s notes, below)
3. Review WG recommendations on Category G ­ Termination (see attached
document ­ potential recommendations/questions for WG highlighted in blue)
4. Next steps

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org