[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Committee of the Whole vs Subteams

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Feb 5 08:07:24 UTC 2014

Val, to date 6 WG members have responded to the survey. The survey is still
open for those interested to provide feedback (see
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/86N33WX). The idea is that all feedback
received will be included together with any input from SG/C/SO/ACs for
review by the WG when it starts its deliberations on the charter questions.
Attached you'll find the input as it was received until 7 January (note,
additional responses came in after that date but we have not collated those
yet).

Best regards,

Marika