[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] A quick note before the holidays

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Jan 2 13:34:20 UTC 2014

Thanks, Gema, much appreciated. Please note that the question about freedom
of speech was inadvertently left out of the online survey questions. I've
added it now to the online survey and when we'll gather all the responses
I'll add your response for this question as you noted in the Word document.

In relation to the EWG questionnaire, it is indeed the one you partially
answered. The objective is for WG members to identify whether there are any
questions that should be added / edited to contribute to the WG
deliberations on the charter questions.

Best regards,

Marika